This is one of my favourite recipe and very close to my heart as had won my first prize in cookery. Hope you all to enjoy tasty Punjabi bharwan Arbi.
- Colocasia – 400gm
- 1 tsp. – red chilli powder and garam masala.
- 2 tsp. – coriander powder and dry mango powder.
- ½ tsp. turmeric.
- Salt to taste.
- 4tbsp. – oil
- Handful of Chopped coriander
- First, take the arbi (colocasia) wash, dry it, peel of the outer cover and slit each piece. Ensure you do not cut it into two parts. Only slit it.
- Take all the powders and mix them extremely well and stuff it into the slits. Store the remaining masala.
- Now take a pressure cooker, pour oil, heat it, add the stuffed arbi, stir it until little brown, reaming masala, then add ½ cup water and give one whistle.
- Release the pressure, open the lid and cook for 2 mins.
- Turn off the flame, remove the arbi into a serving plate, garnish with coriander and serve hot.