Happy New Year my friends. Time for new recipes, food, places, and party with friends. It has been a party week since the twenty fourteen began. Today have my besties coming down to meet and spend some fun time. All are aware what happens when young boys gang catches up late evening.
To make the evening more refreshing and filling. I am preparing Potato Mutton Cutlet this is a most best and wonder food to be eaten with drinks. I choose this unique dish because it does the work of both a food and starter with hard drinks.
Here is my new dish recipe Potato Mutton Cutlets. Let us start cooking this tasty, sumptuous meal.
All you need is :
- Mutton Kheema 400 gms
- 2 fine chopped onions
- 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 4 – Green chillies finely chopped, boiled potatoes
- 1 tsp- garam masala, black pepper
- ½ tsp – chat masala
- 2 coriander leaves stalks
- 2 cups – corn flour, oil for frying
- Salt to taste
Making the Cutlets
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan; add onions and sauté for 4 mins until pinkish.
- Then add mutton kheema and cook for 8 mins, then add the ginger garlic paste, green chillies and cook for more 4mins. Ensure you cook on a medium flame.
- Later, dust in chat masala, black pepper and garam masala in the above-mentioned quantity.
- Stir all together and cook the kheema on a low flame for more 5-8 mins. Then add 1-cup water and coriander leaves.
- Let the water be observed and cook for more 10 mins until the kheema is cooked and tender. Once cooked allow the mix to cool down.
- Then, mash the boiled potatoes, add salt and mix it well in the mutton kheema.
- Take the corn flour with 4tbsp water, add in the kheema, and start kneading the batter into a dough.
- Once the batter is binded together then start making cutlets. You can give any semi flat shape you like.
- Then pour an oil into deep pan and let it heat, when the oil starts steaming add the cutlets to it and deep fry until golden brown. This may take 6-8 mins. Keep the flame on medium do not rush.
- Once cooked, remove the excess oil and serve the dish with green mint chutney or a salad of finely sliced onion, cabbage, carrot with ting of lemon liquid.
This tasty dish is healthy, filling and works as both a starter and dinner. I would serve it with pita pockets filled with the salad, chutney mentioned above and cutlets into it so it is a complete starter cum dinner. Party to the core have fun and do let me know how was your experience cooking this dish!